Technique to Soften Your Muscles Standing up or sitting
This one can be done anywhere. Standing in a queue, waiting for a train, in the shower, at your desk, on the sofa, while waiting for someone, at the start or end of a meeting……
– Close your eyes.
– Soften the muscles around your eyes. Relax them completely.
– Soften the muscles behind your eyes. Let them go completely.
– Now move your attention to your chest and soften the muscles there. Relax them completely.
– Now move your attention to your stomach muscles. You don’t need to push them out or hold them
in. Just RELAX them.
– Now take 3 deep, relaxing breaths while keeping everything soft.
– Taking 30 seconds, looking down, open your eyes and slowly come back into the room.